Naturopathic medicine is a system of health care that addresses the root cause of illness and promotes health and healing using natural therapies. It supports your body's own healing ability using an integrated approach to diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
In my naturopathic practice it is important to me to take time to gather a very good understanding of your health history; covering emotional and mental states, diet, medication, exercise, etc. With this information and my skills and intuition I identify the priorities that need to be addressed to bring about optimal health and wellbeing.
From here we put together a health plan that gets the results. This can include:
- Inspiring and guiding people to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Using Kinesiology to identify and correct imbalances, food intolerances, and specific health concerns
- Assisting clients to get to the underlying cause of disease
- Massage/energy balancing/goal balancing
- Clinical nutrition and accurate supplement suggestion
- Homeobotanical and herbal medicine
- First Light NZ Flower Essences to release trauma and easily bring about healing on all levels
COST for session is $80